Designed to bring business-related topics to the table and under the magnifying glass.
The five-module program aims to empower charities, not-for-profit organizations and for-profit impact-driven businesses to be more effective and efficient with the ultimate goal of scaling their impact and sustainable business model. CSED’s Accelerator Program consists of group workshops, individual mentor meetings, industry connections, funding and social procurement exposure.
Date: October 11 – November 15, 2018
Location: Bayview Yards Innovation Centre | 7 Bayview Road, Ottawa, ON
Time: B2B – 9:00am-12:pm, B2C 1:00pm – 4:00pm
Cost: CSED will cover the full cost of the program for all successful applicants (cost of the program per candidate is $1,000)
Application Deadline: September 25, 2018
Five workshops will be offered weekly every Thursday with a skip date on Oct 18th.
• September 13: Applications Open
• September 25: Applications Close
• September 26: Successful candidates will receive an email
• October 11: Business Model Optimization: Develop/Adjust a business model that allows you to scale up more efficiently
• October 25: Value Proposition Design & Customer Acquisition: Systemize your go-to-market strategies to increase customer acquisition
• November 1: Creative Marketing & Communication Strategies: Effectively communicate your social impact
• November 8: Sustainable Financial Modelling: Develop a financial model to drive your growth
• November 15: Powerful Sales Pitch: Design/Refine your sales pitch and practice with a real Purchasing Panel
APPLICATION DEADLINE HAS PASSED
Thank you to everyone who applied. Stay tuned for information on our winter/spring program.
Congratulations to everyone!
CSED’s B2B and B2C accelerator program has officially launched. Eighteen Ottawa area social enterprises have been selected. They include:
- B2B Cohort
- B2C Cohort
Check in regularly as we’ll will be following their progress and reporting on their activities.