Designed to bring business-related topics to the table and under the magnifying glass.
The five-module program aims to empower charities, not-for-profit organizations and for-profit impact-driven businesses to be more effective and efficient with the ultimate goal of scaling their impact and sustainable business model. CSED’s Accelerator Program consists of group workshops, individual mentor meetings, industry connections, funding and social procurement exposure.
See what some of our graduates have to say about their experience.
Five workshops will be offered weekly every Thursday with a skip date on Oct 18th.
• September 13: Applications Open
• September 25: Applications Close
• September 26: Successful candidates will receive an email
• October 11: Business Model Optimization: Develop/Adjust a business model that allows you to scale up more efficiently
• October 25: Value Proposition Design & Customer Acquisition: Systemize your go-to-market strategies to increase customer acquisition
• November 1: Creative Marketing & Communication Strategies: Effectively communicate your social impact
• November 8: Sustainable Financial Modelling: Develop a financial model to drive your growth
• November 15: Powerful Sales Pitch: Design/Refine your sales pitch and practice with a real Purchasing Panel
APPLICATION DEADLINE HAS PASSED
Thank you to everyone who applied. Our next Accelerator will be in Spring 2019.
Congratulations to the class of 2018!
Congratulations to the 18 participants who recently completed CSED’s Fall 2018 Accelerator Program! The Accelerator was designed to help social enterprise practitioners scale their impact and sustainable business model. Participants took a deep dive into business model optimization, value proposition design and customer acquisition, creative marketing and communication strategies, sustainable financial modeling and the powerful sales pitch. The five week program culminated in a graduation ceremony held on November 15. To build on the momentum created through the program, participants will now be matched with a mentor and have the opportunity to meet with buyers in their specific area of interest.
The graduating class included:
- B2B Cohort
- B2C Cohort
**Our next Accelerator program will be in the Fall of 2019. Check back often for updates.
The CSED mentorship program consists of a relationship focused on supporting the skills development and professional growth of the social practitioner through networking and knowledge sharing. Mentors are seasoned professionals who wish to contribute to community and help guide you on your social enterprise journey.Mentors